Are you ready for photos? Real Estate
Good quality photography can help sale or stifle your home. I imagine you’ve seen some of those photos that just make you wonder what in the world?! ? We have this set up to allow us to help you put your best foot/ photo forward in the next step of selling your home.
Is your home photo ready, take a look at these as a reference when preparing.
- Deep Clean house.
- Clear and Clean kitchen counters. There should be nothing on the counters.
- Remove magnets and clear clutter on appliances.
- Clear and Clean bathroom sinks, tubs, and showers.
- Replace burned out lightbulbs.
- Minimize furniture decor and clutter.
- Remove all personal photos and items.
- Clear all night stands and dressers.
- Turn on all lights throughout the house.
- Open all window treatments, let the natural light in.
- Turn off all ceiling fans, Tv’s, and computer screens off.
- Put all shoes and jackets in closets.
- Remove all pet items. Also have a place for them to be during photos.
- Store items in garage and or attic, make sure to keep spaces neat and walkable.
- Plan to be away from the house while photos are taking place.
- Clean up the yard and landscaping
- Sweep off porches and decks
- Clear all cars from driveway
- Hide all garbage cans and lawn equipment